We just merged my digital services agency with a Big Four agency, growing from 70 to 9,200 employees in one month. From the manager’s point of view, what has changed since then?
- Information – corporate knowledge base and intranet are huge resources for marketing insight. Also we’re part of global weekly newsletter and local monthly newsletter contains more exciting content. I wouldn’t even need any other digital marketing related news or research sources than the corporate ones.
- Productivity tools – some software development processes (e.g. testing), is now taken into higher level of professionalism. Now we can more easily afford enterprise tools to govern our IT processes.
- Trainings – in-house training are even more popular. If you have word-wide brand, it’s probably easier to get hardcore speakers for in-house trainings.
- Workload – there is indeed a higher amount of sales leads what to filter. Large clients trust us even more. More paid work for everybody, which is very nice.
- IT governance - IT governance is now part of global network that defines some standards for hardware and software. The corporate policy defines that Estonian manufacturers are not listed as preferred hardware vendors.
- Innovation – efficient working leaves us more time for productizing the existing software solutions. Soon we will be announcing our first public product that everyone could use.
Obviously there are more interesting changes, but those are the ones I could classifiy at this point of time.