My MBA thesis at Estonian Business School will be on growth management. More precisely, I’m focusing on growing digital services company from 15 to 50 employees in three years. I’m looking to conduct expert interviews with 10 chief executives having this real-life experience. Several good guys have already agreed for interview, but I’m looking for more. So, if you’d love to input your experience into a Master’s thesis and growth of Estonian export, please get in touch with me.
The aim of the thesis is to answer the following questions:
- Which levels of growth can be identified? What is necessary for moving form one level to another?
- Which are the largest changes, their causes and results?
- Which are critical success factors for fast growth?
- Which are main limitations for fast growth?
- Which are the worst and best practices for growing digital agency?
- How to best manage growing culture and hierarchy?
- How to maintain effective communication in rapid growth phase?
Noel Penrose and Dr Ichak Adzides have written some good books on the topic. But to get truly authentic research results, theory should be combined with practical experience of other chief executives.